If you email us with all the following carefully answered, we can normally give you a quote immediately on designing a custom vessel for you. We may subsequently find that you change what you want, but if we are given all this information we can give you a solid design quote.
1. What is your email address?
2. Do you wish a sailing vessel or a power vessel?
3. Is your primary use:
a. Day Trips
b. Weekend or Overnight Cruising
c. Coastwise Cruising Vacations
d. Coastwise Living Aboard
e. Offshore and Voyaging Living Aboard
f. Day Racing
g. Offshore Racing
h. Commercial (specify type of use)
4. What will be your regular crew size?
5. How many guests or paying passengers?
6. Is your styling preference:
a. Form Follows Function
For an explanation of these styles go to: Definitions
7. What preferences do you have for size, type, and rig, if any?
8. What are your general thoughts and preferences? You need not get too detailed because it will usually take a little correspondence to refine our initial quote to exactly what you want.
There is no obligation in filling out this form. If you give us careful answers to all the above we will take quite a bit of time, often nearly a day to create a quote just for you. We love this exercise in thinking, so don’t hesitate to ask for a quote.
Remember we need at least your email address and any other contact information you care to give. After writing this up send it to our email address either in the body of the email or as a Word file attachment.