Use the form below to search for documents in this web containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- living aboard
- finds documents containing 'living' or 'aboard'
- living or aboard
- same as above
- living and aboard
- finds documents containing both 'living' and 'aboard'
- living not aboard
- finds documents containing 'living' but not 'aboard'
- (living not aboard) and children
- finds documents containing 'children', plus 'living' but not 'aboard'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'